Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet


I've been using Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet for just over 3 weeks. I got this after reading many good reviews and making sure the ingredients wouldn't clog my pores (which I've been struggling with lately). This moisturizer ticked everything I wanted in a moisturizer. I really like the consistency of this and the smooth feel of it on the skin. It doesn't have that oily feel that many moisturizers do. However, unfortunately this just doesn't moisturize the way I hoped. It absorbs quickly but my skin feels dry soon after. It does nothing for any drier patches. One good thing....it didn't break out my skin (yay!). This is a bit too pricey...the 40 ml tube will probably last another couple weeks. I usually buy moisturizer about every 3 months. Other reviews have said that this would be too rich for oily skin but I think this would be great for anyone with oilier skin. It just didn't help with moisturizing my drier winter skin. One other thing to note is that although this is meant for sensitive skin it contains fragrance (why?!). I really hoped this would have worked...I've been on the lookout for a moisturizer that provides hydration but doesn't break me out. Still on the hunt.....

Are there any moisturizers anyone can recommend or something that has worked for them? Combination (leaning towards drier in the winter), sensitive, acne prone skin....not the best combination!





No comments:

Post a Comment