Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2013

Bare Escentuals SPF 20 Correcting Concealer


I bought this concealer back in November when I wanted something different than my normal MUFE concealer. I wanted something that wasn't as thick but still had coverage. At the time I was breaking out a lot and I changed almost everything thing I was using. This BE concealer is very creamy, BUT provides hardly any coverage. I have a lot of redness and some darker spots because of previous acne and it does nothing to cover it. When I put it over any areas that were slightly drier, it looked like a big flaky mess.  It did match my skin perfectly, but I don't have much trouble finding concealers or foundations for my skin tone. I bought this is Medium 2. It didn't make me break out, however which is good. I've never finished a pot or tube of concealer so fast..it's only been 3 months and I've touched pan. my MUFE concealer used to last me over a year. This was a big disappointment. This would probably work for someone who needs very little coverage. I've just purchased a concealer online from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) and am just waiting to recieve it..can't wait to use it! And also the lip tar, which I've heard so many good things about...gotta love online makeup shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment