Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

And the winner is...YSL Touch Éclat

My and my friend just went to Barcelona (which was amazing!) and we hunted down for the best under eye concealer for her. She has dark circles and a bit of dryness. She lives in India at the moment and doesn't easily get a lot of brands. We ended up at my favourite store Sephora. Tried on a concealer from MUFE, which covered dark circles a bit but was cakey. Bare Minerals was even cakier. Benefit's Erase Paste was alright...creased after awhile. YSL Touché Éclat covered pretty well and was the least cakey. Didn't end up getting anything then. I think the people who work at Sephora wanted to kill us!
After a few days we were off to London and to the wonderful land of Harrods. There came Bobbi Brown, which was horribly cakey (probably because it was the worst possible blending I've seen). Laura Mercier stung the eye area. Then it was back to YSL. After trying on about shades 3, 2, 1, 2.5, and 1.5 ...settled on 3. What a looong hunt! I can't believe how many bad concealers there are for people who really have dark under eye cycles. I ended up trying on the Armani Maestro Fusion Concealer and actually liked it. It blended really nicely. Didn't buy it but it's definitely on my list of things to get in the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment