Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2012

Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder

After reading many good reviews about the Ben Nye Banana Powder, I bought this online. Now, the ingredients probably aren't the best for all skins. It contains talc and other things that don't sound good. This would be a product that you wouldn't wear on a daily basis, or at least I wouldn't. I put this on over my mineral foundation and my skin looked airbrushed. I loved the finish on this. It makes the skin look amazing. No pores, brightens the skin up. One negative about this is that I have to sift this onto a tissue paper and then use my brush. I've been using a kabuki brush with this.

I would definitely recommend this for occasional use, or if your skin can take it, you can obviously use it every day. I've just bought the Ben Nye Media Pro Creme Contour..hope it's as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment