Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2012

MAC Brilliantly Cool Crushed Metallic Pigments in Guilty Passions

I bought this a few weeks ago...it was an impulse buy..absolutely loved the colors when I saw them. There are 4 colors in box: She's Got Class, Moss Garden, Spruced, and I've Got A Crush On You.


My favorite from the bunch is Spruced, which is a gorgeous green. There is some fall out, but nothing major. When I patted the shadow on there was much less fall out.


From right to left: She's Got Class, I've Got A Crush On You, Spruced, Moss Garden
What I love about these shades are the different pigments in each shade. For example, I've Got A Crush On You has green and brown. These are definitely "going out shades". The price was reasonable...£25 for the set. The box the pigments come in is adorable...even has a plastic bow on top. I've never been disappointed with any MAC eyeshadows and this a beautiful set of colors.









No comments:

Post a Comment