Search This Blog

Monday, August 13, 2012

Dry Shampoo

So, dry shampoo has been around for a few years (as far as I know). I've bought a few different brands since then...Oscar Blandi, T3 Orlando Pita, Tresemme, Klorane, and Batiste are just a few of them. I found Oscar Blandi's Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray to leave a chalky residue...I'd rather spend the time to wash my hair! I used T3 Orlando Pita's Refresh Volumizing Dry Shampoo Dark Tone and found it to leave a dark chalky residue that I had to rub in like crazy. Tresemme's Dry Shampoo was cheap but didn't do anything. Klorane was a good one but it finished very quickly, and I've heard people complain about the cans and how the compressed air would slowly seep out and not be able to be used anymore. I started using Batiste earlier this year and have found it to be best of the bunch. It's very reasonably priced, and best of all, works! The one I have liked the best is the cool and crisp fresh and Original. The one I wouldn't recommend from Batiste is the XXL Volume...it made my hair very dry and tangly. It was much heavier than the other ones. My hair is usually on the drier side because its wavy/curly, so the XXL was not the one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment