Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette

 
I've been doing A LOT of make up shopping in the last week or so...absolutely love my new Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette (also comes with an eye pencil and primer). The colours are gorgeous...very rich and long lasting. There are 4 matte shades and 6 metallic. I'm in love with Backdoor and Mushroom. The rest of the colours are great as well. This is wonderful for someone who likes dramatic looks and using colour. The eye pencil that came with it is Perversion, which is a very black...perfect for night time. I haven't had a chance to use the purple, blue, and green yet...maybe this weekend! I would definitely recommend this kit to anyone who loves to do smokey eyes...one of the best I've come across. Many others have the typical few shades but this really lets you experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment