Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2012

L'Oreal Eyeshadows


Goldmine


Reckless



I absolutely love eyeshadows...from neutrals to darks to brights. A lot of eyeshadows have been from Sephora (Too Faced, Stila, Benefit, Urban Decay, Sephora brand, etc.) and ofcourse, MAC. I have gotten the cheaper brands, like Covergirl and wasn't happy with the quality. L'Oreal's eyeshadows caught my attention, however, because of their deep colours and the variety. My first purchase was the L'Oreal HiP High Intensity Pigments in Reckless (514). This consists of two shades of purple (my favourite colour!) , and I love this duo.The powder eyeshadows go on smoothly and the lasts a long time (make sure to put on primer first though). I have Magnetic (206), Rascal (936), and Showy (224). I love how many different colours and combinations there are. Last year I came across the L'Oreal Color Infaillable Eyeshadows. The colours are incredible pigmented, but also tend to fall on the face when putting them on. I have All Night Blue (006) and Goldmine (027), which I recently bought a few weeks ago. I wet the brush slightly first and the eyeshadow didn't fall at all (yay!). The only negative thing I can say is that it took slightly longer to put the eyeshadow on because it was with a wet brush, but it came out looking great. I'm looking to buy a few more now that I know the best way to put it on is wet. I would recommend the L'Oreal eyeshadows to anyone who loves playing around with colour and doesn't want to spend a lot. My only concern with the Infaillable eyeshadows was when a friend of mine tried one. She's allergic to certain eyeshadows and this was one of them. She's still on the search to find a brand that doesn't cause a reaction....

1 comment:

  1. Luv this post missy!!! The gold eye shadow from Infaillable stayed on really well and looked gorgeous on until my eye lids started itching. It was a very sad moment :( And the search continues.

    XX

    ReplyDelete